Local. Professional. Personal. Service After the Sale.
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BUILDER ADVANTAGE
When you allow Pitalo Homes to build your home,
you are getting the advantage of hiring a
Certified Professional Builder!
What is a Certified Professional Builder?
The designation of Certified Professional Builder (CPB) recognizes a high degree of competence. Achieving it requires approval by the Mississippi Housing Institute which is a part of the Home Builders Association of Mississippi combined with 4 hours of continuing education annually. CPBs carry general liability and workers compensation insurance, have taken the required continuing education classes, agree to mediation if there is a dispute, comply with building codes and carries a warranty no less than a year, among other requirements.
What are some questions a homebuyer should ask when looking for a builder?
Talk to past customers to find out:
• Did they complete the home in the time they said they would?
• Was the homebuilder easy to contact?
• Was the homebuilder still helpful after the year warranty expired?
• Was the cost of your home close to what the homebuilder said it would be?
• Are you going to use this builder again if you decide to build a custom home in 10 years?